Ravens at Bengals

theguru

Who wins?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

From ESPN.com: To clinch a postseason spot, all they'll (the Ravens) need to do is win in Cincinnati in Week 17. The Ravens also would get in if the Browns or Colts lose.

The Ravens look to be about a 12 point favorite right now.

Will the Bengals go out with a bang or will the Ravens take care of business and move on to the postseason without needing any help?

Well the last two weeks, I didn’t think the Bengals had a chance. With the Ravens playing really well as of late, and needing to win to make the playoffs. Look for Lamar Jackson to go off and have at least three top ten highlights on sportscenter in this one. 

As a side note I hope Green scores a touchdown to tie the Bengals record, since this will be his last game as a Bengal most likely. 

16 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Well the last two weeks, I didn’t think the Bengals had a chance. With the Ravens playing really well as of late, and needing to win to make the playoffs. Look for Lamar Jackson to go off and have at least three top ten highlights on sportscenter in this one. 

As a side note I hope Green scores a touchdown to tie the Bengals record, since this will be his last game as a Bengal most likely. 

I agree it is hard to imagine a Bengals win this week and totally agree on AJ.

Do you think there is any chance AJ comes back next for #2 WR money?

7 hours ago, theguru said:

I agree it is hard to imagine a Bengals win this week and totally agree on AJ.

Do you think there is any chance AJ comes back next for #2 WR money?

Honestly if he does I would be shocked. Which would show he truly loves it here if he did. I think both he and the team will think it is best to move on. He really doesn’t get that separation anymore, so they have a guy in Tate who honestly already plays a lot like the current Green. So I think let him walk, and see if you can sign some kind of speed receiver. Like the Josh Reynolds for the Rams. Then possibly another in the draft. 

If the Bengals do end up picking 5th or 6th. Then a WR like Chase or TE like Pitts really may be in play. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

The Bengals defense did a fantastic job on Lamar the 1st time they played. Limited Lamar to 3 yards rushing. The Bengals offense was horrible in that game. 

Very true. We will get a much better idea of if it was the Bengals finally figuring out how to slow him down. Or if it truly was his knee bothering him, for why he didn’t run as well that day. 

On 12/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, TheDeuce said:

Kinda wanna go see Lamar...

I just got this from the Bengals:

Rob ⎯ our team is ready to finish the season strong and we want you by our side! After an exciting PrimeTime victory and win on the road, the next step is to start off 2021 with a W. Limited tickets to our season finale against the Baltimore Ravens remain and are available on a first come, first served basis. Click below or give us a call at (513) 621-8383 to make sure you don't miss a minute of the action.
WHO DEY!

• Thanks 1