Bengals at Texans Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs Texans  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 hours ago, brown4 said:

Why is it a "must needed road win"?  Win this game and you go from the 3rd pick in the draft to possibly the 7th pick depending on how the tiebreakers play out. No thanks to that. Go Houston.

Much needed for Taylor I think was the point. The organization needs losses from here on out I’d think. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Much needed for Taylor I think was the point. The organization needs losses from here on out I’d think. 

6 hours ago, brown4 said:

Why is it a "must needed road win"?  Win this game and you go from the 3rd pick in the draft to possibly the 7th pick depending on how the tiebreakers play out. No thanks to that. Go Houston.

I would love the third pick as much as anyone. However, if they could find away to win this one and then upset the Ravens knocking them out of any playoff hopes. Then them kind of finding that winning culture going into the off season, probably would help even more than getting the 3rd pick. This team needs to learn how to win, so it would not be a bad thing for this team to continue to experience to end this season. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brown4 said:

I was not referring to it as far as draft position but in the fact that Taylor has yet to win a road game in almost 2 entire seasons.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, brown4 said:

A win in this game drops the Bengals to the 4th pick behind the Texans. The Texans have a stud left tackle so I doubt they will draft the tackle we want. The risk is the Texans could trade out of the pick to someone else who wants the tackle.

14 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

A win in this game drops the Bengals to the 4th pick behind the Texans. The Texans have a stud left tackle so I doubt they will draft the tackle we want. The risk is the Texans could trade out of the pick to someone else who wants the tackle.

That pick actually belongs to the Dolphins. The Dolphins get the Texans first round pick, because of a trade from last year. 

• Thanks 1