You did it KY HS Football

Tigerpride94

Through the dedication of KHSAA, coaches, school officials, referees, parents, and players navigated one of most difficult seasons history and got it done. It wasn’t easy but through perseverance and luck got it done so give yourself a hand. Looking forward to a normal 2021 season!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Through the dedication of KHSAA, coaches, school officials, referees, parents, and players navigated one of most difficult seasons history and got it done. It wasn’t easy but through perseverance and luck got it done so give yourself a hand. Looking forward to a normal 2021 season!

I was just thinking the same thing.   Well said.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tcjkbt said:

I was just thinking the same thing.   Well said.

Ditto.

That was my comment yesterday as Beechwood was about to kick off. It was great just being there in that moment. I was very happy for all those players and coaches and that they and the KHSAA were able to make it happen. Big props to Julian Tackett for his leadership and pushing so all these fall athletes, most especially the seniors, were able to experience this season. 

• Like 5

Well said and I am so pleased that through all the work of all involved you made it happen.  We started the season providing the computer statistics for our team and I was doubtful we would get through the season.  However we made it through and I was also able to cover several games on my website.  It was a joint effort with everyone pitching in to get through a very difficult situation.  The cooperation of everyone involved from the KHSAA to the folks at the various football stadiums were amazing.  Also, a big shout out to all the sports reporters, twitter accounts, websites, and all the loyal fellow sports nuts on BlueGrassPreps that refused to let this season die.  We always say "its all about the kids" and if that is true they took full advantage of it and provided us with a year to remember in an otherwise bleak 2020.  Thanks to all and stay healthy and safe until we get back to some level of normalcy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1