LSU 37 Florida 34

John Anthony

20 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

If you take the fog into account, Florida should still be ahead of a 5 win OSU team.

I mean I’ll be shocked if LSU doesn’t crack the top 4 this week. SEC fans think they deserve to have 4 teams in. Haha Who do we root for in the SEC championship next week now? Bama is going to win that game by 40 anyways because Florida would give up 45 to Michigan State. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

What happened with the shoe?

I flipped over to Va Tech and missed it.

Tie game. LSU ball 3rd and 10. LSU completes a pass short of the first down and the receivers shoe fell off. Florida player picks up the shoe and chucks it 20 yards downfield in celebration. 15 yard penalty that sets up the eventual game winning 57 yard field by LSU. The best part was his own teammate slapping him upside the head for being such an idiot. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

Tie game. LSU ball 3rd and 10. LSU completes a pass short of the first down and the receivers shoe fell off. Florida player picks up the shoe and chucks it 20 yards downfield in celebration. 15 yard penalty that sets up the eventual game winning 57 yard field by LSU. The best part was his own teammate slapping him upside the head for being such an idiot. 

😆 🤣 😂 

4 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

I also liked the Refs explanation of the penalty when he said the Florida player threw the shoe "20 yards downfield!"

• Like 1

I watched that and told my wife that in my 25 years of officiating I neither called nor witnessed a penalty for "illegal shoe tossing"lol. NCAA will need to invent a signal for this other than unsportsmanlike conduct. Bet that locker room was interesting. Wow.

3 hours ago, 9068 said:

I watched that and told my wife that in my 25 years of officiating I neither called nor witnessed a penalty for "illegal shoe tossing"lol. NCAA will need to invent a signal for this other than unsportsmanlike conduct. Bet that locker room was interesting. Wow.

I hated to see it all go down.  

Image may contain: shoes, text that says 'Matt "The Ostrich" Mitchell @ALostrich LSU player of the game'

• Like 2