St. Xavier 16 North Hardin 9

Followed along, heck of a switch-up by Coach Wallace...really wish Lavell played and they could've gotten them full strength. That's 2 years in a row they haven't been able to give X or T 100%. Last year, Wimberly, who was qb basically all season with more explosive wideouts, injured his leg and couldn't play. Congrats to X. They eliminated NH in this round 16 years ago.

• Like 2

Just now, KyPreps1965 said:

Tulane is getting a helluva kid....

Absolute steal too.

Nothing negative intended to Tulane, just this kid is a bigger talent than his offer sheet.

My prediction is we see him grad transfer to a much bigger program down the road in a much bigger conference and play key minutes.

Think Mr. Lunz is going to have a fine college career.

• Like 1

Just now, ATLCat said:

Absolute steal too.

Nothing negative intended to Tulane, just this kid is a bigger talent than his offer sheet.

My prediction is we see him grad transfer to a much bigger program down the road in a much bigger conference and play key minutes.

Think Mr. Lunz is going to have a fine college career.

I seem to agree, he certainly has the IQ to play in a P5, with the work ethic and body to match. I'd be surprised if he stayed there, also. A fine college career is indeed in his future