North Hardin vs. St. Xavier Predictions/Updates (6A Playoffs)

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2020 at 06:54 AM

https://www.thenewsenterprise.com/sports/high_school_sports/north-ready-to-climb-mental-hurdle-vs-st-x/article_d1a8fb08-d847-5fb1-a84a-0d53d61522da.html

Looks like Lavell Wright going to play. Definitely will be a boost to North Hardin offense.

We feel like he’ll be ready to go,” Thompson said. “When you’ve got a thoroughbred you can’t bring a thoroughbred back early. We tried to do a couple of things last week and it looked like he wasn’t 100 percent. If he’s not 100 percent, he’s not going to play. I’m not going to jeopardize that young man’s future for a game.”

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Man, I love those Media Notes!  I miss them.  They used to come out every Wednesday before the Purples games like clockwork!  Kept you in the know as a fan!

Good luck X!

I assume Coach Wallace is behind those or has somebody do them for him? 

16 minutes ago, KyPreps1965 said:

I assume Coach Wallace is behind those or has somebody do them for him? 

2 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I would say he is behind them but not sure if he does them himself or has someone else do them.

I would say Coach Wallace is 100% behind them.  He is a huge proponent of the history of the game and IMO is one of the most diligent you will find in promoting his players and his school.  This is just one example of that.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

I would say Coach Wallace is 100% behind them.  He is a huge proponent of the history of the game and IMO is one of the most diligent you will find in promoting his players and his school.  This is just one example of that.

I agree. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 8:08 AM, Purple88 said:

Man, I love those Media Notes!  I miss them.  They used to come out every Wednesday before the Purples games like clockwork!  Kept you in the know as a fan!

Good luck X!

Same here, Wallace did a heck of a job behind the scenes!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Purple88 said:

That's really cool, a lot of respect for him doing that for his kiddos! 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2020 at 12:09 AM, KyPreps1965 said:

Hard to judge a team with their best offensive weapon not on the field for this game or the one prior. Go watch the Douglass tape and see what a difference maker Mr. Wright was. 

Wright was the difference when North Hardin beat Belfry 21 to 20.   Without him North Hardin would more than likely have one loss.  Good athlete. Stepped up when his team needed him.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, piratered said:

Wright was the difference when North Hardin beat Belfry 21 to 20.   Without him North Hardin would more than likely have one loss.  Good athlete. Stepped up when his team needed him.

Exactly, that young man is built different.

So looking at the last 2 games for NH and judging them does folks no good, so throw that tape out lol go watch Douglass and Belfry tape. 

7 hours ago, KyPreps1965 said:

Exactly, that young man is built different.

So looking at the last 2 games for NH and judging them does folks no good, so throw that tape out lol go watch Douglass and Belfry tape. 

He’s a good player, but the test will be can North Hardin’s OL block we’ll enough for 4 quarters? If they can, North Hardin will have a good night offensively if they don’t they will struggle to move the ball. Also, with the Belfry game it seemed that Belfry at times rushed only 3 defenses too much, don’t count on that from the St. X defense. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 8:11 AM, Purple88 said:

Wallace used to be the one to draw them up at Bowling Green during my time there, it was quite fun listening to him break down the history of matchups.

• Like 3