Sign in to follow this  
16thBBall Fan

Steelers 19 Ravens 14

Just announced by the NFL that the Ravens at Steelers game for tomorrow night has been postponed until Sunday due to a increasing number of Ravens testing positive. I hate it now that we will not have a game now on Thanksgiving night.

10 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Just announced by the NFL that the Ravens at Steelers game for tomorrow night has been postponed due to a increasing number of Ravens testing positive. I hate it now that we will not have a game now on Thanksgiving night.

I am with you, I was really looking forward to this one.

Some of the Steelers players are upset about the postponement on Twitter Claypool called it a joke and Smith-Schuster said first the NFL moved their bye week and now moved them of a Thanksgiving night prime time game because other teams cannot handle their Covid situation together.

1 minute ago, Raiders8702 said:

Postponed until Tuesday now.  

That I will take because it is a NFL game on a night where there are no NFL games. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Is the new date in hopes that Jackson will be able to play?

Maybe, but there are quite a few Ravens out. They are probably just trying to keep from having to cancel it. 

18 hours ago, theguru said:

That I will take because it is a NFL game on a night where there are no NFL games. 

I hate it Tuesday is when The Champions Classic is Duke/Michigan State at 7:30 and Kentucky/Kansas at  9:30.

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I hate it Tuesday is when The Champions Classic is Duke/Michigan State at 7:30 and Kentucky/Kansas at  9:30.

I have multiple TVs set up for occasions just like this. 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

You the man! I normally would but with my wife's health issues I've been in quarantine for 9 months now with only 1 tv and no ability to pause or even rewind.😟

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

You the man! I normally would but with my wife's health issues I've been in quarantine for 9 months now with only 1 tv and no ability to pause or even rewind.😟

I know we have talked about this and I am sorry about your situation but man on the bold...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, theguru said:

Plus I forgot tomorrow at 1 is the Bengals and Giants and Kentucky and Richmond is at 1 as well.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Plus I forgot tomorrow at 1 is the Bengals and Giants and Kentucky and Richmond is at 1 as well.

I may have to rub it in with a picture. 🙄

• Haha 1

Game has now been moved once again now it’s scheduled for Wednesday. I am by no means a Steelers fan but this is very unfair to them fighting for the #1 seed. 

Sign in to follow this