High school seniors

Interesting question, however, not sure why a senior would want to do this for several reasons.........

1.  Not sure if there are many seniors out there that could enroll at their college/university and play immediately, especially if they are joining in January.

2. By joining late, you have already lost almost a half a year of eligibility (I would rather have a full year).  In addition, by the time you got to school, learned the system, got in shape, etc........season is over.

3. This year is not guaranteed at the collegiate level either.

I think the biggest question or issue at this point is what can we do for those seniors to help with exposure if the season is lost.  Even if the season is postponed, athletes will probably not be able to play as many games.  Hopefully there will be opportunities for seniors to play in multiple games/camps/exposure opportunities to help them get to the next level.

If they had enough credits to graduate high school then I suppose they could but TouchtheLine makes a lot of great points about why they wouldn't want to.

I do think we'll have a season this year, but it'll be abbreviated and there won't be a lot of fans able to attend games.  Hopefully schools are looking into ways to stream things so people can watch the action.

You can graduate at semester break, and enroll in college. But the transition physically would be a very difficult one. There aren’t many high school players that could step on a college court in January and contribute. This happens in football regularly. But it’s just so they can start spring practice. 

• Like 2