Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Needs a Game this Weekend? (Oct 30/31)

Featured Replies

There are a ton of last minute Covid Cancellations this week so I’m trying to get an idea of what teams are still currently looking for a game. Would love to compile a list. Please reply if you are a coach or a supporter/fan whose team needs a game. Thanks so much and good luck and health the rest of the season!

 

 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    I’d like to see St.X and Ashland play. They have played each other in the past.

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    I just saw Henry Clay vs Great Crossing cancelled because of covid on KHSAA website.

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    CANCELLED BECAUSE OF COVID-19: Ashland vs. Spring Valley (WV) Allen County-Scottsville vs. Monroe County Anderson County vs. Bardstown Betsy Lane and Prestonsburg Ballard* vs. Butler* Barren C

1 minute ago, Ballcoach47 said:

There are a ton of last minute Covid Cancellations this week so I’m trying to get an idea of what teams are still currently looking for a game. Would love to compile a list. Please reply if you are a coach or a supporter/fan whose team needs a game. Thanks so much and good luck and health the rest of the season!

 

 

Welcome to BGP @Ballcoach47!

St.X is looking. I know Coach Wallace sent out email earlier in the week saying looking for game.

I just saw Henry Clay vs Great Crossing cancelled because of covid on KHSAA website.

  • Author

Thanks Tigerpride! Anybody smaller? I know Paintsville and Pikeville are looking. All three of those teams are world beaters!

1 minute ago, Ballcoach47 said:

Thanks Tigerpride! Anybody smaller? I know Paintsville and Pikeville are looking. All three of those teams are world beaters!

Betsy Lane and Prestonsburg just cancelled also.

  • Author

Awesome! Keep them coming!! Especially 1A, 2A and 3A teams needing games.

45 minutes ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Ashland needs a game this week and next.

I’d like to see St.X and Ashland play. They have played each other in the past.

1 hour ago, Skeeterback said:

DeSales needs a game.

Which game, Meade Co or S Oldham, been cancelled?

 

Fredrick Douglas is now on that list. 

I would have to guess Scott Co is on that list now too. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.