Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC @ HHS Predictions, thoughts 12/18

Featured Replies

Big game for both teams. Can anybody on HHS stop Kiernan? Can anybody on NCC stop Simpson?

....I can't wait for the "Let's play football" chant from the NCC cheering section!!

....I can't wait for the "Let's play football" chant from the NCC cheering section!!

 

Ouch... that wont be funny.

 

I think the Birds will be okay in this game as long as they can nuetralize Keirnan. If they can run up and down the floor and be physical with the Breds they should be able to win on their home floor.

  • Author

I think that would be a key, to push the ball up the floor. They will not shut dowm Keirnan, but if they can limit the touches he gets, I think the Birds could pull this one out.

  • Author

I don't think they want to play football.

I don't think they want to play football.

 

That is another thread....but you cant tell me it wont burn the Highlands fans up when they start chanting it. Tell the kids to start thinking of some good ones....although after the Newport game. They better just chill.... I heard that got nasty.

Kiernan is a beast but what else does NCC have. I think Highlands has the bodies to shut down Kiernan and NCC will struggle when it comes to shutting down Simpson and McGraw.

 

Highlands 55

NCC 42

This will be a different game now and if they meet again in March. Don't think you will hear much from NCC until about mid-January much like last year. The extra time around Christmas break always helps to actually get some practice time in.

 

The same advantage that St. Henry had (practicing since 10/15) against Highlands, the Birds will now have on NCC.

Originally posted by gryche11

That is another thread....but you cant tell me it wont burn the Highlands fans up when they start chanting it. Tell the kids to start thinking of some good ones....although after the Newport game. They better just chill.... I heard that got nasty.[/QUOTE]

 

Yes it did it was classless but hey its high school kids I guess you can't expect much. As for the game Simpson should lead the Birds to a win.

Highlands by 15....Should be fun to watch Kiernan bang around inside with HHS big guys. Don't think NewCath has anyone that can match up with Simpson and that will be the difference in the game.

...Bird's pack the paint and dare the guards to shoot!! Kiernan fouls out if Bird's box out!!

  • Author

The Birds need other players to step, can't always expect Simpson to score in the 30's. That was not enough as we saw Tuesday against St. Henry. McGraw will probably bring his scoring up, but it would be nice to see some biggins step it up.

I will go with the Breds by 3.

...From what I've seen in recent history the last couple years, HHS doesn't try to get the ball into the "big uns'"...post players don't work hard to establish position...because guards don't/won't feed it into them! Happened even when Neltner was there....sad!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.