Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC @ HHS Predictions, thoughts 12/18

Featured Replies

Highlands 58-54.

  • Author

I'll go with the Birds 62-54

Game is on the 19th!

Is there a Frosh / JV game too...or do the Gals play before?

Is there a Frosh / JV game too...or do the Gals play before?

I,m guessing just JV prior. The lady Birds begin play in a tourney in Lex on Wed.

....I can't wait for the "Let's play football" chant from the NCC cheering section!!
Thats funny cause Zach seems to be playing football himself during some of these bb games. I hope that NCC cleans Highlands and big Willies clock. GO NCC!!!:flame:

NCC by 6

 

NCC-57

Highlands-51

 

Kiernan puts up 24, I don't think HHS can stop him.

NCC by 6

 

NCC-57

Highlands-51

 

Kiernan puts up 24, I don't think HHS can stop him.

 

Zach can wear his TWO STATE CHAMP FB RINGS and flash them at the 'Birds...as they are dazzled, he can simply turn and place the ball in the hoop!! Seriously, Zach will get his...as we have no answer inside...maybe go to a "Hack a Zach" strategy with the 8 JR's???? Kiernan gets 24...the rest get 16. (10 from "whitey" Horan). Birds win 48-40....Simpson goes off for another 30 !! Drew Simon's quickness could trouble Kiernan with Wise behind him...dare the outside shot from NCC!

  • Author
I,m guessing just JV prior. The lady Birds begin play in a tourney in Lex on Wed.

That is correct crunch, it is JV/Varsity boys only. I hope to see the JV turn things around. The soph class is gonna have to work hard to gain the respect that IMO, they deserve. I personally would like to see these 5 sophs get to be close friends, that would make them better on the floor as a team. Geisting could be a real force in the paint, he just needs to understand his role and want to be the boss down low. Fair is a player, but could use to hit the weights, which he should have started in the off season. Messer, IMO, would better at the off guard spot, not seeing the floor well enough. He grew up playing 2 guard, so I think he is just uncomfortable running the point. Kyle is seeing the floor really well, just need guys to finish whem he dishes off or he needs to finish the drive himself. Preferrably a mixture of both. Turner is just flat hustler. He will do whatever is asked of him. I think he has some good moves on the base line. Just needs to understand when to take the shot or try to pass it off to an open man. All in all, they have some talent, but the players need realize what their roles are. IMO, Coach Feldman will get them playing well together as a team, just a matter of sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

Prediction: It will be very warm in that little gym. Always is.

Prediction: It will be very warm in that little gym. Always is.

 

With all the sickness going around.... bring your sanitizer because the germs will be free flowing in that steam bath.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.