Browns 35 Bengals 30

28 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Way to early be be saying that on the linebackers. Just like people have talked about with Burrow. The linebackers had zero pre season games, to get ready for NFL speed. Two games is way to early to start acting like they missed on these linebackers. 

With that said Tobin has had a lot of misses the last 4 to 5 years that has really killed this team. So he better hope these players end up working out. 

Pratt was here last year. 

1 hour ago, SnottieDrippen said:

It's good to see Jeaux carrying on the tradition of throwing AJ into big hits and generally awkward positions to be in on a football field!

Given the amount of time that the O-line has given Burrow, the fact that it's even in the same zip code is pretty darn good.

1 hour ago, CincySportsFan said:

Given the amount of time that the O-line has given Burrow, the fact that it's even in the same zip code is pretty darn good.

It's just something I noticed under the previous regime. It's a shame AJ is probably not going to have anything to show for his efforts, because there doesn't appear to be much tread left on those tires. 

On 9/21/2020 at 9:35 AM, SnottieDrippen said:

It's good to see Jeaux carrying on the tradition of throwing AJ into big hits and generally awkward positions to be in on a football field!

I haven't looked at the game film but one of the comments I have heard about Joe is how good he is in doing exactly the opposite of what you say. His receivers and others have commented that he does a good job not throwing his receivers into bad situations. AJ  Is having trouble getting separation and that is what's putting him in bad or awkward positions.  Hopefully AJ is still knocking rust off after not playing for 2 years versus mother nature catching up to him.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

I haven't looked at the game film but one of the comments I have heard about Joe is how good he is in doing exactly the opposite of what you say. His receivers and others have commented that he does a good job not throwing his receivers into bad situations. AJ  Is having trouble getting separation and that is what's putting him in bad or awkward positions.  Hopefully AJ is still knocking rust off after not playing for 2 years versus mother nature catching up to him.

I do not claim to be a brilliant football mind. I could be totally off base. Just my thoughts from Thursday’s game.