September 18, 20206 yr Hey the defense. Can say they were do to do something. Now go 99+ yards for a score and flip this game.
September 18, 20206 yr That was huge. Browns not kicking the field goal there was asinine but I’ll take it.
September 18, 20206 yr Touchdown Browns it took them 6 plays from the 1 inch line. The extra point is good Browns now lead 28-13.
September 18, 20206 yr 5 minutes ago, GrantNKY said: Jesus Christ. This o line is tragic. YES!!!!! Either get some O lineman or trade this kid, he’s got a chance to be a great one!!!
September 18, 20206 yr Bengals needed that score to make it 28-19 looks like the Bengals are going for 2 here. I guess he didn't make it. lol
September 18, 20206 yr That's tough I thought he was in for sure. I hope we don't pull a Cleveland move.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.