September 18, 20206 yr The Browns bailed the Bengals out. Only 2 seconds left on the play clock and the Browns called a timeout.
September 18, 20206 yr There’s no way Burrow will survive this year without getting hurt, I’d be ashamed if I were the O line, got a kid this good, hit somebody, at least get in their way!!!
September 18, 20206 yr A 43 yard FG goal by Bullock to make it 21-13 with :02 left in the first half. I have in the past ripped the Bengals for the time management and timeout usage but they did a good job there. If the Bengals D can play any defense and get a little more help by the O-line they can win this one.
September 18, 20206 yr He’s Joe Montana guys, not the greatest arm strength but smart and accurate!! AND tough!!
September 18, 20206 yr Browns offense is rolling again we need Baker to throw an interception like he has in 14 of his last 17 games.
September 18, 20206 yr Defense is horrible. O line is horrible. Burrow, Mixon, Bernard, AJ, Boyd, Mixon, and Gio dont deserve this.
September 18, 20206 yr I don't know about this call on 4th down this would be big if the Bengals get a stop.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.