Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCH vs Conner

Featured Replies

CCH vs Conner

 

What are your thoughts and predictions?

CCH wins by at least 15.

CovCath by 20

CCH takes this one , 2nd half pull away.

  • Author

Ill take CCH by 10

Conner struggled last year against CCH without Tierney, CCH should run away with this one.

I think it can be a good game. Conner usually plays with a "toughness" that can bother CCH.

I don't see a big margin happening. It's a toss up, CCH is spastic right now. Everyone is planning on the seniors solving this...I hope can really have that kind of an impact? They will certainly make a difference, but the impact is being oversold imo.

I don't see a big margin happening. It's a toss up, CCH is spastic right now. Everyone is planning on the seniors solving this...I hope can really have that kind of an impact? They will certainly make a difference, but the impact is being oversold imo.

 

Way too early for Bo and/or Brown to make an impact.

 

IMO you will not see the true CCH team until February assuming Schult comes back sometime in January.

Cov Cath by 17.. This one will never be close

Jacobs cashes in for 25 pts and 8 Asts

Grimes with a double double

Cov. Cath. 75-59.

Am I missing something?

 

What has Covington Catholic showed thus far to make everyone believe that this one will be a blowout? Or is Conner simply over-matched?

I don't see a big margin happening. It's a toss up, CCH is spastic right now. Everyone is planning on the seniors solving this...I hope can really have that kind of an impact? They will certainly make a difference, but the impact is being oversold imo.

 

 

I think the impact that seniors have is much greater than you may think; however, it can be positive or negative. Let's hope that this year's group leads in a positiver manner, which I think that they will.

 

With that said, it's hard to provide leadership when you're not around the team or when you're sitting on the sideline. Like cshs said, we won't see the ''true'' CCH team until the New Year, at least.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.