Louisville to Allow 18,000 Fans For Home Games

TheDeuce

That should prove interesting. There has to be some kind of priority points method to determine ticket holder ranking. I know at UK and USF there is a points system based on donation level, season tickets purchased, consecutive years purchase, attendance, road games tickets purchased, and various other data. 

I wonder if the season ticket holders will get priority over students. Obviously there will be no single game tickets. 

44 minutes ago, swamprat said:

That should prove interesting. There has to be some kind of priority points method to determine ticket holder ranking. I know at UK and USF there is a points system based on donation level, season tickets purchased, consecutive years purchase, attendance, road games tickets purchased, and various other data. 

I wonder if the season ticket holders will get priority over students. Obviously there will be no single game tickets. 

There are about 40,000 season tickets.

They will go by CAF priority points (Similar to what you described) to determine who gets what seats and where. 

If you are a season ticket holder and don’t get tickets this season, your balance will carry over to next season. Same will happen if you choose to opt out this season. 

• Thanks 1