Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniel Neeley?

Featured Replies

How is Neeley doing at his new school? Some people have said he was tearing it up? Havent heard much on here though!

I seen in the paper he had 28 in a loss against someone....

The kid can flat out play. PERIOD. He makes everyone on his team better. He is a great all around player and can shoot the ball lights out. He is making an Owen team who was supposed to be young and inexperienced this year to a district contender.

I saw Daniel play Thursday night and he was as good as advertised. Hopefully, the Wildcats can slow him down tomorrow night and get a victory.

I thought he went back to Owsley, been looking for him in the box scores. Glad to hear he is doing well at Owen Co.

He is doing great at Owen. The kid can flat out play. he can do everything from shoot to playing defense. Neeley is the real deal.

Good kid, great student. He can play in high school and will will be a better player in life. Good luck to him.

What I was most impressed with Neely was he was an great anticapater. He knew where the ball was going and got in many passing lanes that way resulting in easy shots. He is a very good player.

I'm happy for Daniel and hope he's having fun in his senior year at Owen County. He was a joy to watch at Owsley County, and I really hated to see him leave. He could have possibly been the best guard in the 14th region this year.

I'm happy for Daniel and hope he's having fun in his senior year at Owen County. He was a joy to watch at Owsley County, and I really hated to see him leave. He could have possibly been the best guard in the 14th region this year.

:thumb:

What I was most impressed with Neely was he was an great anticapater. He knew where the ball was going and got in many passing lanes that way resulting in easy shots. He is a very good player.

 

Thats what I always noticed too. I think he also took time to look at any kind of scouting reports and worked extremely hard while he was at Owsley. It is great to hear he is doing well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.