Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Immanuel Quickley Declares for NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Not entirely unexpected; seemed like a 50-50 proposition.

Latest mock I saw had Quickley going mid-20s. Once he fills out I am interested to see if IQ is able to make it in the NBA.

  • Author

Anyone else think that the relative weakness of this year’s draft is incentivizing more marginal players to declare?

Anyone else think that the relative weakness of this year’s draft is incentivizing more marginal players to declare?

 

Absolutely, though I will say the overall mentality has changed. Even if this were a strong draft, the mentality now is to serve your one or two years in NCAA purgatory and start earning. Most people that get drafted do not make it in the NBA. That is the reality. Plenty of professional paths exist beyond the NBA and that is now more widely accepted.

Quickley had definitely jumped in the mocks, so it makes sense. I was still hoping though.

Latest mock I saw had Quickley going mid-20s. Once he fills out I am interested to see if IQ is able to make it in the NBA.

 

The majority of mocks I have seen have him in the middle of the second round. Hopefully the one you seen is correct.

The majority of mocks I have seen have him in the middle of the second round. Hopefully the one you seen is correct.

 

Some of these mocks are confusing. Which one do you use?

I had pulled up NBADraft.net to see where IG was projected. Outside the lottery I typically do not put much stock into a mock draft.

Some of these mocks are confusing. Which one do you use?

 

I honestly don’t have a set one. I just see a bunch pop up on twitter from different media sources.

I will look at 3, 4 even 5 different ones. It's interesting how big a difference there can be between the various mock drafts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.