Logging into BGP weirdness

OlDog75

For about a month now when I log into BGP I get the following:

BGP.PNG

I then go right back up to the login, input the exact same info and then I get in. Does anyone know what my issue is if I have one at all? Just weird.

I just posted that as reference seeing as several of us with the locks experienced the same login error you're experiencing. I still get it from time to time.

OK, I'm getting it every time I log in now. But hey, after logging in twice I at least get access so there's that.

On my laptop I'm always logged on, and have it bookmarked. I would click my bookmark and it would happen, I'd close out and start over, then I'd get in alright. I'd say I've had this happen about 5 times since this past Saturday, and it hasn't happened the last few days.

For about a month now when I log into BGP I get the following:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69982[/ATTACH]

I then go right back up to the login, input the exact same info and then I get in. Does anyone know what my issue is if I have one at all? Just weird.

When logging in on my computer, I have to log in twice. The first time I get a message like what you have posted. The second time I enter my log in info, I get in. Started probably a couple weeks ago. Not a big issue since I always get in the second attempt.