Gallatin County 64 Henry County 48 (31st District Championship)

Just a question, what school/conference would you project him playing at?

Would love to bring him up to a school like Hanover College. Schools like Transylvania and Mount St. Joe's would be smart to take a look too. He can play and contribute at that level. IMO

He's got the stroke. A hard worker for sure.

Gage shoots deep threes. He would have zero adjustment to a college three point line. I wouldn't say that he is the best 3 point shooter in the region, but I would say that he has the most range of the teams we have played in the region, definitely the deepest range we have had here in a long, long time. As for @buttels hard worker comment, we were shocked when Gage walked out for the first pregame captains meeting as he had just transferred. It didn't take long to find out why. He spends more of his time in the gym than anyone. We're lucky to have him.

Would love to bring him up to a school like Hanover College. Schools like Transylvania and Mount St. Joe's would be smart to take a look too. He can play and contribute at that level. IMO

First and fore most I'm not degrading the kid, he is a very nice HS player. If I'm a college coach I really have to be concerned with his outside shooting ability, as I have yet to see it. Not saying he can't score and he is certainly a gamer, does have passing skills. I just don't see him getting to the basket at the next level, even D111, like he does in HS.

First and fore most I'm not degrading the kid, he is a very nice HS player. If I'm a college coach I really have to be concerned with his outside shooting ability, as I have yet to see it. Not saying he can't score and he is certainly a gamer, does have passing skills. I just don't see him getting to the basket at the next level, even D111, like he does in HS.

Southernpride, why the dislike, just my opinion?

Gage shoots deep threes. He would have zero adjustment to a college three point line. I wouldn't say that he is the best 3 point shooter in the region, but I would say that he has the most range of the teams we have played in the region, definitely the deepest range we have had here in a long, long time. As for @buttels hard worker comment, we were shocked when Gage walked out for the first pregame captains meeting as he had just transferred. It didn't take long to find out why. He spends more of his time in the gym than anyone. We're lucky to have him.

Deepest range Gallatin’s had in a long, long time??