Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Referee uniforms?

Featured Replies

Anyone besides me think the new referee uni's look like they all escaped from the chain gang in a federal prison?

 

I guess they're O.K. just different.

Anyone besides me think the new referee uni's look like they all escaped from the chain gang in a federal prison?

 

I guess they're O.K. just different.

I agree. They caught my attention as looking like a summer slow pitch softball team.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think they use those every year when the weather turns cold.

They look like that nerdy guy in P.E. with the bad sweats...

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think they use those every year when the weather turns cold.

 

I think your mistaken, cause these are new this year...:p:D

I think your mistaken, cause these are new this year...:p:D

 

Oh well, wouldn't be the first time …

..........

The letters BJ. They stand for befuddled judgement, correct? :jump:

..........

:lol: :thumb:

The worst part is the pants. I have gotten used to the shirts, but last night they were wearing black pants with a wide white stripe down the side. Bring back the white pants.

The worst part is the pants. I have gotten used to the shirts, but last night they were wearing black pants with a wide white stripe down the side. Bring back the white pants.

I agree--the pants throw me off.

 

They also look like they are wearing those huge trucker hats.

The black pants catch my eye every time, doesn't look bad but it's different from the tigthty whities.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.