Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elizabethtown 81 John Hardin 74

Featured Replies

Elizabethtown played without one of the Sherard twins who is a starter and John Hardin has a 6’4 transfer who is from Hardin County but moved away in 7th grade that has now returned named Anthony Bowen. When Bowen becomes eligible he will add another division one player to their lineup.

 

These two teams will meet three more times this season.

When does Bowen become eligible?

When does Bowen become eligible?

 

I am not sure the turnaround time. He is in the class of 21, shouldn’t be any hang ups on him receiving eligibility.

I wouldn’t put all my eggs in that basket. I think Bardstown and Marion county have a lot to say about that. I honestly wouldn’t Count our Larue County.

I wouldn’t put all my eggs in that basket. I think Bardstown and Marion county have a lot to say about that. I honestly wouldn’t Count our Larue County.

 

Are you referring to Bowen or the championship?

Not sold on Marion County. Not enough 3 point shooting and the free throw shooting is a problem. They lost their leading 3 point shooter for the season with an injury.

I can see that logic, but I was just saying how Marion and Bardstown can matchup with both teams. I just don’t believe this is a (2) team race. I look forward to see how every team progresses the rest of the season.

What were the keys to the ETown win?

What were the keys to the ETown win?

 

Playing at home.

What were the keys to the ETown win?

 

They are the better team, probably pre-season number one in the state next season.

JH’s success is predicated on pressuring the ball and creating turnovers. E’town has really good guard play and most importantly they attack after breaking the press. There is great familiarity between the kids and coaching staffs, so there is no element of surprise. If I’m not mistaken, McCurry played for Haire at Etown. It has always been difficult for JH to win at Etown, I’m not suggesting cheating or anything, it’s a difficult place for them to play. Most home teams tend to get a better whistle. This was JH’s 5th game in 8 days. I think the region goes through these 2 teams still.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.