Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

49ers 37 Packers 20 (NFC Championship)

Featured Replies

Final what a turnaround in one season for the 49ers. They go from 4-12 to NFC Champs.

I was hoping for a Packers win, but figured they would have trouble with this one.

 

San Francisco has a solid squad when healthy.

Rodgers is now 1-3 in conference championship games with the one win coming against the Bears, in his Super Bowl run, with an injured Jay Cutler.

Rodgers is now 1-3 in conference championship games with the one win coming against the Bears, in his Super Bowl run, with an injured Jay Cutler.

 

His defense has given up 36.3 points per game in those three losses.

 

In his eight playoff losses, his team has given up 36.4 points per game.

49'ers will be tough. They looked very good yesterday.

His defense has given up 36.3 points per game in those three losses.

 

In his eight playoff losses, his team has given up 36.4 points per game.

Oh yeah, blame can go around under Rodgers, but it’s hard to ignore a lot of the bad losses they have suffered during his time. It probably wouldn’t have mattered, but not being able to generate 90 yards in the first half or not throwing a pick deep in their own territory giving away seven points - to help stop some of the bleeding - is hard to ignore. His final numbers looked ok, but yesterday’s numbers were the definition of hollow.

I just never saw it all season with Green Bay. To get to 14-3 you have to be really good, but I don’t think most ever saw them as a top 5 or 6 team.

I just never saw it all season with Green Bay. To get to 14-3 you have to be really good, but I don’t think most ever saw them as a top 5 or 6 team.

 

The Packers are my favorite team but I agree with this.

I hope GB is in the middle of planning for life post- Rodgers. Beyond his increasing physical limitations, I question whether Aaron has the inner drive anymore.

I think the Packers are a little ahead of where most fans thought they'd be in the first year with their coach. They need some help alongside Adams. Would love to see AJ Green in that offense.

I think the Packers are a little ahead of where most fans thought they'd be in the first year with their coach. They need some help alongside Adams. Would love to see AJ Green in that offense.

 

Not me, I would love to see Green with Burrow lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.