Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs 35 Titans 24 (AFC Championship)

Featured Replies

Mahomes is pretty special player. Watching him play should tell everyone that the Bengals has to take Burrow with the first pick.

Mahomes is pretty special player. Watching him play should tell everyone that the Bengals has to take Burrow with the first pick.

 

I hope they trade the pick to the Panthers.

  • Author

It’s ironic that the Chiefs will be playing in the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years. That is the longest drought between Super Bowls in the league’s history.

I hope they trade the pick to the Panthers.

 

Ugh.

Ugh.

 

It’d really spice things up on here :D

It’d really spice things up on here :D

 

I have had enough spice on here lol.

Mahomes is pretty special player. Watching him play should tell everyone that the Bengals has to take Burrow with the first pick.

 

It remains to be seen if Burrow can play on par with Mahomes.

It’s ironic that the Chiefs will be playing in the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years. That is the longest drought between Super Bowls in the league’s history.

 

I remember that one.

  • Author
I remember that one.

 

I do as well my favorite player then when I was young was the Kansas City wide receiver named Otis Taylor.

It’s ironic that the Chiefs will be playing in the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years. That is the longest drought between Super Bowls in the league’s history.

 

I'll bite, where's the irony?

  • Author
I'll bite, where's the irony?

 

Nothing special just the 50 years and that it was the longest drought in the NFL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.