Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 69 Trinity 54

Featured Replies

Nicholas Mosley of St.X had monster game scoring 39 points. Tigers move to 11-3.

St. X looked way better all night. Experienced guard play the difference.

  • Author

Trinity has talent but are just young. I see them being better by end of season and especially next year.

Trinity has talent but are just young. I see them being better by end of season and especially next year.

 

I’m sure some of those players will develop nicely but I didn’t see any difference makers.

Mosley will be the story of the game, but at the end of the day Trinity just struggles to score. Give credit to St X and their defense, but finding shooters and go-to scorers will continue to be a challenge for Trinity this year.

I’m sure some of those players will develop nicely but I didn’t see any difference makers.

 

I have to agree. I think the Franklin kid has potential but otherwise I don't see the potential next level talent they have had for the last ten years. I hope I am wrong.

Congrats to the Tigers.

Well played - nice looking team.

#14 on fire and unstoppable.

 

Good luck the rest of the way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.