Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The 2020 BGP NFL Playoff Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Author
Rjs4470 picked a team that the invite came to my email. Please delete my email if I ain't playing? I don't know rjs4470.
I'm sorry about the mix up, don't know about you both got tagged to the team. I sent you an invite if you want to play.
  • Replies 61
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Currently signed up.

 

010120-01.JPG

  • Author
I'm in if I get an invite?

 

Invite sent.
...
  • Author

Currently sign up:

 

010220-01.JPG

  • Author

Don't forget to submit rosters and starting lineups.

  • Author

Day One Scores

Godot * (73 pts)

statman (70 pts)

MJAlltheWay24 (69 pts)

TTS_JF (61 pts)

sumoroyal *** (56 pts)

16thBBall Fan (56 pts)

rjs4470 (52 pts)

Big Slick (27 pts)

halfback20 (27 pts)

Jumper_Dad (39 pts)

Da Champ * (39 pts)

Jumpman4004 (39 pts)

nWo (35 pts)

SvFan4life (30 pts)

Wildcat Dad (30 pts)

LC99 (26 pts)

00Rocket28 (13 pts)

sweet16 * (13 pts)

I am pleased with Day 1.

 

I feel like I'm in a good spot with 4 guys left to play today, one more than everyone ahead of me.

The Saints killed me.

  • Author
I didn't add a defense. :lol2:
Ouch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.