Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The 2020 BGP NFL Playoff Challenge

Featured Replies

Well if I remember correctly from years past, if you’re down more than 10-15 after week 1, it’s almost impossible to get caught up.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Wild Card Weekend Scores

statman (125 pts)

Godot * (120 pts)

MJAlltheWay24 (117 pts)

Big Slick (112 pts)

cowboy90 * (112 pts)

halfback20 (111 pts)

TTS_JF (104 pts)

Jumpman4004 (104 pts)

00Rocket28 (101 pts)

Jumper_Dad (100 pts)

rjs4470 (100 pts)

Da Champ * (100 pts)

16thBBall Fan (98 pts)

Wildcat Dad (95 pts)

sumoroyal *** (94 pts)

sweet16 * (93 pts)

SvFan4life (91 pts)

LC99 (79 pts)

nWo (68 pts)

Well if I remember correctly from years past, if you’re down more than 10-15 after week 1, it’s almost impossible to get caught up.

 

Yeah, I'm usually toast by this point haha!

  • Author
Well if I remember correctly from years past, if you’re down more than 10-15 after week 1, it’s almost impossible to get caught up.
I'll do some research on that when I get a chance today.

Of all my players. I was most confident in Drew Brees...wrong.

Of all my players. I was most confident in Drew Brees...wrong.

 

Was stunned by his/their performance.

  • Author
Well if I remember correctly from years past, if you’re down more than 10-15 after week 1, it’s almost impossible to get caught up.

 

I'll do some research on that when I get a chance today.
On an average, 15 +/- 3 is the most that someone comes from behind, after week one, to win. Although Sumo did come from 66 back in week one to win by 5 in 2015.
  • Author

Don't forget your Weekend Lineups.

Don't forget your Weekend Lineups.

 

Got it thanks for the reminder.

  • Author

Saturday Scores

rjs4470 (91 pts)

Da Champ * (91 pts)

Jumpman4004 (91 pts)

halfback20 (74 pts)

nWo (73 pts)

Big Slick (70 pts)

Godot * (69 pts)

MJAlltheWay24 (62 pts)

sweet16 * (57 pts)

16thBBall Fan (55 pts)

TTS_JF (51 pts)

statman (32 pts)

sumoroyal *** (30 pts)

SvFan4life (25 pts)

cowboy90 * (16 pts)

Jumper_Dad (13 pts)

00Rocket28 (11 pts)

Wildcat Dad (7 pts)

  • Author
I think people are gonna regret playing Kittle over Kelce. Jesus.
HOLY CRAP! Glad I played Kelce.
HOLY CRAP! Glad I played Kelce.

 

Me too. I am having a great week.

 

Best I've ever done in this thing.

@Godot I hate that you have Adam's and Jones both going tonight too. Could have really done some damage to our total.

 

Heck our whole lineup is almost the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.