Trinity/St. X/Male 2007 Schedule

KWG88

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point. I had forgetten about the freshmen fiascos.

Not being from Louisville, what do you define as fiascos? Male didn"t show? Shorten the game? I know in baseball they usually play 5 innings on the freshmen level or used to. If someone wants to PM me, I'm okay with that since I sense tension.

Not being from Louisville, what do you define as fiascos? Male didn"t show? Shorten the game? I know in baseball they usually play 5 innings on the freshmen level or used to>

The fiascos referenced are when they schedule a freshman game and then cancel it at the last moment. This has happened way too many times.

Its pretty official, but not official, official. I think there some deal about if MBA can return to Marshall in 08' based on some schedule issue. There is another game waiting in the wings if that doesn't work out. :eek:

...and that game will be a MUCH better game to watch than vs. MBA. I really hope "that game" happens. :sssh:

I hope Trinity has a lot coming back on offense because if "that game" happens instead of MBA, they are going to need every bit of it.

:dancingpa

-CardinalsFan

^Cardinal Fan. T only has one Ol and one RB returning, so whoever you are talking about can count that game as a win. :cool:

Sorry but Trinity has three starting OL back. Mattingly also had some starts during the season at OL and he will be back. The game in question seems to be a go. It will be a great way to see just where the Rocks stand.

Sorry but Trinity has three starting OL back. Mattingly also had some starts during the season at OL and he will be back. The game in question seems to be a go. It will be a great way to see just where the Rocks stand.

I know LSU....you don't know me that well. What team are you talking about that's in question?

What makes you think it's a go? You can answer in PM if you'd like. I'd hate to reveal said opponent unless I know it's official.

-CF

Sooooooo are you going to let everyone know who the opposition is or do we get to guess?

Warren Central, IN

Ben Davis, IN - The Clash of the Titans Part II: This Time Ky will Supply the Refs

:thumb: