Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any word in Conner coaching land?

Featured Replies

I am hearing:

 

Sheriff Helmig is the favorite in the eyes of the Principal.

Coach Yeagle is the personal favorite among most of the coaches in the area.

And a Louisville area coach is also very interested in the position.

 

Quickslick?

 

A head coach from Louisville?? Big name??

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A head coach from Louisville?? Big name??

 

With all the talk in other posts about whether he is going or staying....maybe its Beatty looking for a new challenge (LOL)

:laugh:

Any news? Who's on the commitee? When will they start meeting? Who applied?

It is after the 10th which some on here said was the deadline.

  • Author

There is a Booster meeting tomorrow night. I wonder if they will annouce it there?

  • Author
Deadline extended until the 15th.

 

Is this deadline for applications or for the decision?

Is this deadline for applications or for the decision?

 

Applications.

Applications.

 

Wow ................ I wonder why ...........??????

Wow ................ I wonder why ...........??????

 

Why...

Yeagle has not applied.

 

I wouldn't be too sure of that ............

If the powers that be can avoid making a formal posting ...... I would think that the powers that be could find a way to keep a few names under wraps.

 

Besides ....... I know just enough to know this isn't the truth. And to me--it sounds like some real wishful thinking on the part of a "chosen few"

 

If I remember correctly, the principal and the Coach Y go back about 30 years. Maybe things are not the cut and dry situation that some are trying to present.

 

 

But--here is the question of the day .......... will Yeagle have to meet with a certain law enforcement officer to get a job??????

Lets say if Yeagle did apply that the AD is not aware of it.

  • Author
Lets say if Yeagle did apply that the AD is not aware of it.

 

well QS or DD....any word yet?

well QS or DD....any word yet?

 

Any news yet?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.