Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any word in Conner coaching land?

Featured Replies

  • Author
5 interviews on tap for this week?

 

I heard that Yeagle did not apply.

 

Do you know who is on the committee? I heard last Friday that they were still looking for people.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on who the 5 to be interviewed are?

  • Author

Well I have been watching and no one seems to be hearing anything about the interviews or anyone on the committee.....I love being in a mushroom factory.......lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.