Ashland vs. Ironton Predictions

Wow! First GIAT and now T-CAT4LIFE has used the "W" word. Is there any reason to play out the season? "Maroonmania" has taken over the 16th Region and it is spreading across the Ohio River into Lawrence County, Ohio. Is it too late to surrender?

I love this place. :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys are comical. Scooterbob I usually don't agree with you, but in this case you are right that it is much to early to crown anybody. 1 game does not a season make. Seems like all the teams are off to a good start. Should be a great year in the 16th. Actaully I heard that Rock Hill beat Ironton in their scrimmage? Couold be wrong. :cool:

This will be a track meet, that Ashland has a good chance to win, but they are playing in the orange dome and they will probally get in some foul trouble

that could easily put Ironton over the top, Ironton is much better than Rock Hill, with a couple of jet quick guards and a guy that can take it to the rimm and score and a football player on the inside, score will be over 70 on both sides, this will be a good game to watch, ok, I think I will

If my school was playing piarist I woulndt be throing stones at other schools scheduels.

I doubt you can argue the difficulty of Rose Hill's schedule, especially in December. By the way, I'd look into the possibility of your keyboard being "lysdexic":D

Is this your warning? :lol:

It takes a lot of confidence to issue a WARNING, kinda like putting your forehead on the line or something, but my confidence level hasnt quite reached that level - yet

Then theres that old saying about keeping your mouth shut and letting people wonder rather than open it etc, etc:D

It takes a lot of confidence to issue a WARNING, kinda like putting your forehead on the line or something, but my confidence level hasnt quite reached that level - yet

Then theres that old saying about keeping your mouth shut and letting people wonder rather than open it etc, etc:D

:laugh: :laugh:

You guys need to keep it going. I am really enjoying myself. :lol:

The area's favorite pastime is well under way: GIAT vs. shooterx3, Rickyp, and most everyone else in a battle of hot air. I hope this post doesn't offend anyone on Blazer Blvd. since we have all been "warned". I would hate to see any "maroon wrath" so early in the debate.

The area's favorite pastime is well under way: GIAT vs. shooterx3, Rickyp, and most everyone else in a battle of hot air. I hope this post doesn't offend anyone on Blazer Blvd. since we have all been "warned". I would hate to see any "maroon wrath" so early in the debate.

:laugh: :laugh:

I am the king of hot air. Well one of the kings.