Devin Neal to Baylor

barrel

Wow....brutal. That young man can really tote the rock, Baylor is getting a great one.

@gametime, did you see this coming?

Yes, especially when he decided to change his official visit this past weekend. Went with his younger brother for an unofficial visit about a month ago and things moved fast from there. UC wasn’t caught off guard and had two potential replacements for that spot on camps this weekend.

Yes and no. Much bigger problem if you aren't prepared with quality replacements in line to fill the spot. As you know, it is very hard to catch Luke off guard.

Irritating from the relationship standpoint. You spend sometimes over a year getting to know kids, then they bolt for a school they probably barely know. I understand it’s all business but this was a high school kid, not a transfer.

I want to say Devin was recruited as a DB. I'm definitely disappointed about losing him but that DB room is still in pretty good shape with or without him.

Between Ahmad Gardner, Justin Harris, Arquon Bush, Taj Ward, Jacob Dingle, Ja'Von Hicks, and imcoming freshmen Sammy Anderson, that secondary should be really good these next 3 years.