Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants vs Dallas updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author

I thought you couldn't go to your knee in the End Zone?

  • Replies 90
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Barber has been a savior on my fantasy team. Does anyone else get the Steelers of last year feeling with Dallas?

Not quite.

  • Author

Lets see if the new kicker can get it done.

That was one heck of a throw by Romo to Witten on the first play after the Giants scored...

Well wonder if the Cowboys will be wishin they had Vanderjagt back?

Man, I can't freakin' stand the starboys.

Vanderjagt is on suicide watch.

Man, I can't freakin' stand the starboys.

 

Agreed...

 

Is there a Monday night game?

  • Author
Agreed...

 

Is there a Monday night game?

Carolina-Phily.

Carolina-Phily.

 

Thanks, I now know not to watch the pregame show and listen to Irvin...

Man, I can't freakin' stand the starboys.
:lol: I don't know why. It's un-American to dislike America's team.
:lol: I don't know why. It's un-American to dislike America's team.

 

Not when the majority of Americans are bandwagoneers...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.