Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants vs Dallas updates...

Featured Replies

Put in the backup...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Had to get that out of the way for HB...

  • Replies 90
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

There you go Shockey..... You HAVE to catch that ball.

Shockey drops ball but short of 1st down marker by a couple yards anyway, Giants forced to punt

I'll give Shock a break since he has a broken, dislocated, stitched finger...

 

I'd probably have the ball bounce off my chest too...

  • Author
I'll give Shock a break since he has a broken, dislocated, stitched finger...

 

I'd probably have the ball bounce off my chest too...

If he can't catch that pass with his hand like that then why is he playing. He might be hurting the team.

If he can't catch that pass with his hand like that then why is he playing. He might be hurting the team.

 

He caught a td pass so he's obviously not hurting them. Plus, the way he gets after it every single play, blocking or catching... My point was that I'll give him a pass on this one...

I'll give Shock a break since he has a broken, dislocated, stitched finger...

 

I'd probably have the ball bounce off my chest too...

 

Can't use that as an excuse if the guy is out there playing

Can't use that as an excuse if the guy is out there playing

 

He didn't...I did.:p

  • Author
He caught a td pass so he's obviously not hurting them. Plus, the way he gets after it every single play, blocking or catching... My point was that I'll give him a pass on this one...

Just saying.:thumb:

Just saying.:thumb:

 

I know, I was just saying you're wrong...:D j/k

  • Author
I know, I was just saying your wrong...:D j/k

I was trying to play the Devils Advocate.:p

 

 

That was a terrible throw by Romo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.