Fantasy Football Playoffs

FatNate

Locked up the 3 seed, even though I scored the most points in the league. I'd say I'm favored to win the semifinals and thankfully don't have to face Lamar Jackson until the finals. I am typically favored or one of the best teams heading into the playoffs but always choke in the quarters or semis. We will see if this year is different.

In my big money league, we have 8 teams, only 4 make the playoffs so playoffs start in Week 15. My team was 10-3 going into this week, clinched my division, clinched the #1 seed in the playoffs, but Week 14 was a disaster. Each team effectively starts 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 4 WRs, and 2 TEs, no kickers, no defense/special teams. I left Ekeler, Brees, and E. Sanders on the bench (92.4 points). I am losing by 37.9 going into MNF and I have Wentz. I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose. The only consolation is that by losing, the 2x defending champion will be left out of the playoffs, so there's that.

I am up by about one point going into tonight. I have Dallas Goedert going at TE, he has Alshon Jeffery. The projections show him winning, but who knows.

My opponent and I tied earlier in the year. It went to a tiebreaker based on bench points, and I lost. Watch it happen again. :rolleyes:

Ran up against Lamar, Zeke, and A. Jones in two leagues this week. Despite pedestrian numbers for Lamar, I suffered the same fate in both. So I'm done with fantasy football for the season.

As poorly as I managed both teams, I shouldn't have been in the playoffs in either league. No moral victories, but I feel good about going into next season with CMC and whoever I decide to keep in the other league.

I have never been happier than when they overturned that 2nd Julio Jones TD last night, considering I was starting him and Matt Ryan, as well as going against the 49ers D. Gurley's late garbage TD sure helped too.

I am up 14.2 points with Joe Cook to go against Marcus Johnson (WR for Indy).

Going into tonight I am down by a sizable margin (48 points) with Marlon Mack and Jacoby Brissett going for me. It is over. Had Amari Cooper given me a just below average performance I would have had a chance.

I hate fantasy and tell myself every year that I am through with it.

Made it to the finals and going to have to face Lamar Jackson.

I am probably going to be missing Chris Godwin, but my opponent is probably going to be missing Mike Evans and now Dalvin Cook. We were the top two scoring teams in the league (even though I was the #3 seed and #1 scoring team). Don't love some of my matchups but I feel like i have a team of destiny this year.

Our championship matchup is at a dead tie right now (and we use decimals). Thankfully, I have Aaron Jones still going tonight and my opponent is finished.

It's been a long time coming for me (barring something crazy). This is our 9th year in our league and I've consistently been the most dominant regular season team but flame out in the playoffs. Team has a 66.7% win percentage, probably overall high score 6 or 7 of the 9 years. So a big gorilla might finally get off my shoulders tonight.

Crazy, my opponent lost Dalvin Cook (couldn't snag Boone) and Mike Evans for our matchup. I lost Derrick Henry and Chris Godwin. Pretty darn even what we were missing.