Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 69 UAB 58

Featured Replies

I'm surprised no one really has talked about Nick Richard's this year. He is a guy the last 2 years people kept saying UK would be better off without him and use that scholarship on someone else. He has shown much improvement this year and has played really well.

 

He and Montgomery are the key to this teams success. Which Montgomery has looked much better the last few games too. Hopefully that makes his confidence a lot higher when the competition level steps up.

I'm surprised no one really has talked about Nick Richard's this year. He is a guy the last 2 years people kept saying UK would be better off without him and use that scholarship on someone else. He has shown much improvement this year and has played really well.

 

He and Montgomery are the key to this teams success. Which Montgomery has looked much better the last few games too. Hopefully that makes his confidence a lot higher when the competition level steps up.

Those two guys you are referencing are still in the “potential “ phase, if they are the key to a good season, UK is in big trouble.

I just can't get a good feeling about this UK team. Usually by this time of the season their February/March potential is becoming evident. But I don't see it with these guys. I see a quick exit from the NCAA tourney, probably second round. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I must have messed up my DVR for this game. Guess there isn't much to discuss?

 

Team has the exact record I thought they would this far into the season at least.

I think this team has had more injuries than teams in the past. I think this team will show its full potential but it will take until they are 100% healthy and then a few weeks to get the flow going.

I just can't get a good feeling about this UK team. Usually by this time of the season their February/March potential is becoming evident. But I don't see it with these guys. I see a quick exit from the NCAA tourney, probably second round. Hopefully I'm wrong.

 

UK usually starts to regress at this point. To the point where people are freaking out most of January wondering what is wrong with this team. It usually isn't until early February where they seem to be showing their potential and usually getting there by March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.