Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP Poll 11-18-19

Featured Replies

1. Duke

2. Louisville

3. Michigan State

4. Kansas

5. North Carolina

6. Maryland

7. Virginia

8. Gonzaga

9. Kentucky

10. Ohio State

11. Oregon

12. Texas Tech

13. Seton Hall

14. Arizona

15. Utah State

16. Memphis

17. Villanova

18. Xavier

19. Auburn

20. Tennessee

21. VCU

22. Texas

23. Colorado

24. Baylor

25. Washington

I am surprised that Kentucky stayed in the top 10 after the loss to Evansville.

 

Is Ohio State that good this year? Didn't realize it.

I think I said it would be #8 for UK. Not terribly far off.

Five ACC schools in the top seven. That can't last forever.

  • Author
Five ACC schools in the top seven. That can't last forever.

 

It does in football. :idunno:

Five ACC schools in the top seven. That can't last forever.

 

Four.

Four.

 

You are correct. I grew up watching Maryland, and STILL can't wrap my head around the fact that they're in the Big Ten.

You are correct. I grew up watching Maryland, and STILL can't wrap my head around the fact that they're in the Big Ten.

 

I’m with you. At first I was thinking the same.

Five ACC schools in the top seven. That can't last forever.

 

4 Maryland is in the Big 10 now. You’re going old school.

I haven't seen all these teams, but that Ohio State shellacking of Villanova was impressive.

 

ACC with 4 of the top 7 teams. Man, that conference is going to be brutal this year.

 

I still think by season's end Michigan State is the team to beat, assuming they're at 100% health-wise.

You get punished if you lose at home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.