Class 1A Playoffs: #5 Kentucky Country Day vs. Crittenden County Predictions/Updates

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Kentucky Country Day
    • Crittenden County

Per crittendencountyrockets.blogspot.com/ they faced off in 2008 and 2009, both games were blow outs in favor of the Rockets. For what its worth during those years both programs had different head coaches. I have not seen the Rockets this year and cant make an honest pick.....but I hope Crittenden County running clocks them.

Per crittendencountyrockets.blogspot.com/ they faced off in 2008 and 2009, both games were blow outs in favor of the Rockets. For what its worth during those years both programs had different head coaches. I have not seen the Rockets this year and cant make an honest pick.....but I hope Crittenden County running clocks them.

I’d be more than surprised if Crittenden were to get up by that much. All things considered, after Crittenden lost one of their top 3 Senior classes in school history to graduation, they have overachieved this year. They don’t lose much in the way of starters after this season, so I think these two will meet again late in the playoffs next year. Hopefully Crittenden pulls off the upset tonight!