Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2019 Northern Kentucky Freshman Football Final Rankings/Champions

Featured Replies

This is obviously "mythical" in nature but it is nice to keep track, especially when these young men are juniors and seniors.

 

1. Ryle Raiders

2. Highlands Bluebirds

3. Beechwood Tigers

 

Does that look correct to everyone? What would you change? Who would be 4 and 5?

I declare St.X the mythical Louisville and Cincinnati Champs due to beating Moeller who went undefeated in Cincy. Always interesting to see how these kids develop in couple of years, so I will be looking to see how Ryle looks in the future.

Though I did not see Beechwood play, I would have to agree based on info I have read / heard. I think Cooper and SK could be somewhere in the 4 or 5 spot.

  • Author

So now we have:

 

1. Ryle Raiders

2. Highlands Bluebirds

3. Beechwood Tigers

 

4. Cooper Jaguars

5. Simon Kenton Pioneers

SK had a QB with 1700 total yards starting Varsity. Just saying.

SK had a QB with 1700 total yards starting Varsity. Just saying.

 

How does that related to the title of this thread? Crone doesn’t play freshman football last time I checked.

How does that related to the title of this thread? Crone doesn’t play freshman football last time I checked.

 

Yeah he was freshman starting varsity though. So looking ahead SK has 3 more years of the same kid getting better.

Too bad there couldn’t be a game worked out between Ryle & Louisville STX freshmen. Always interesting when the best teams from different regions of the state play each other.

Too bad there couldn’t be a game worked out between Ryle & Louisville STX freshmen. Always interesting when the best teams from different regions of the state play each other.

 

From the scores I saw, St. X freshmen were a special, dominating team. It is probably better for Ryle to have not played that game and have that what if dream.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.