Joe Rogan Podcast

They've all been pretty good, at least the ones that I have listened to have been.

Chris Stapleton may be the first one I listened to it was good as was Ron White. Basically find someone you like and listen, people really talk about anything and he doesn't cut them off to move on. If it goes 45 minutes or 2 hours, it goes where it goes.

Edward Snowden

Elon Musk

Bernie Sanders

Tulsi Gabbard

Jocko Willink

Dakota Meyer

Dave Goggins

Neil Degrasse Tyson

Mike Tyson

Tim Ferris

Lance Armstrong

Jordan Peterson

Rhonda Patrick

Anthony Bourdain

Those are just the ones that come to mind. Do a google search on his best guests. I may have already named them. He has a lot of people that I've never heard of and they have been facinating.

It's hard to keep up with all of them. Most are 3 hours + and he does 3 or 4 a week. I listen when in my car, so it takes a while to get through an episode. The majority of his guests are extremely fascinating and Joe is not afraid to challenge them if he disagrees with them. I'm currently listening to episode #1370 with Brian Grazier.

I watch many of his podcasts on youtube in smaller chunks. One other good episode is Ted Nugent. I'm far from a Nugent fan, but I actually enjoyed hearing him go deeper on many of his points in a normal, noncombative way. I don't agree with him, but I felt like I understood him much better.