2A Championship - Mercer Co./Russell Updates

Mr.Network

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what was going with the trickeration there. Looks like the Marquee players are having Marquee games. Jackson, Clark, Jones, Wills, Ford all playing well.

Great first half but Russell has to do better on special teams to have a shot.

I agree with that, but I do not think you will catch Mercer on some trickery...That interception was hugh as Russell was driving

still talk about mercer 1st td....was he in or stopped before he fumbled and o-line recovered....big point of discussion right now...but have to let it go and play...

Can't cry over spilled milk. If Russell had been successful on special teams this game would be tied. I remember WAY back at the Ashland game I walked out of Putnam wondering aloud if special teams would be our undoing. Let's hope they can dust themselves off in the second half here. Both of these teams came to play and this one is probably going down to the wire if they can keep those long Titan runs to minimum.

still talk about mercer 1st td....was he in or stopped before he fumbled and o-line recovered....big point of discussion right now...but have to let it go and play...

Stick with it, might get it changed

Beechwood got one changed to beat Murray one year