Wildcats @ Tarheels: December 2nd

Son of Bear

Hey its basketball. Who knows what will happen. On one side UK has had a lot of practice time here lately and a fairly easy game on Tuesday. UNC has 1less day to prepare for UK and is coming off a hard fought win on Wednesday night. Coach Smith has had time to address a lot of the issues this team has and we should be ready to go.

On the other hand they have a lot of size and athleticism and we have done a poor job lately with our transition defense.

I think it will be a close ball game and come down to the final couple minutes anyways.

If you want to predict a UK victory, just do it...:lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tar Heels do have a talented bunch of players, but, they've been a little disappointing from what I've seen thus far. They play alot of 1 on 1 and get away from the team concept and besides blocking shots on the inside, have looked pretty average on the defensive end, especially guarding the 3's...If the Cats can somewhat control the transittion baskets and not turn the ball over, they've got a very good shot at winning this game...The only problem with UNCs weaknesses is that the Cats don't shoot the 3's very good and don't attack the basket enough to make the defenders have to guard them...

UK never plays with the energy of the better teams in todays game. We are always a step slow. Where is the aggression? If Morris is not aggressive with Hansboro's motor it won't be pretty. I wish for the first time in a long while the UK players would play every minute with passion like there is no tomorrow. Quit worrying about who plays when or how much and leave it all on the floor. This has not been consistently exhibited since Bogans senior year. There is no sense of urgency.

UK never plays with the energy of the better teams in todays game. We are always a step slow. Where is the aggression? If Morris is not aggressive with Hansboro's motor it won't be pretty. I wish for the first time in a long while the UK players would play every minute with passion like there is no tomorrow. Quit worrying about who plays when or how much and leave it all on the floor. This has not been consistently exhibited since Bogans senior year. There is no sense of urgency.

We have mid-major athletes. This team is less athletic than the bombinoes. Especially if you take the freshman away. Crawford is the only "athletic" upperclassman we have.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

We have mid-major athletes. This team is less athletic than the bombinoes. Especially if you take the freshman away. Crawford is the only "athletic" upperclassman we have.

No way they are slower than Pelphry, Feldhaus, Farmer (excuse the spelling) but those guys played their butts off. I would have liked to have had better talent, but I loved to watch those guys becuase they tried. Play hard for goodness sake we might be suprised as to what happens.

UNC can and has been beaten this year.The game they lost they didn't look like the team last night.Maybe they will be over looking KY and have a flat game and the cats can play them close.UK is not going to win in ChapelHill nor is anyone else.It is kind of like playing Puke at Cameron Indoor,they get a little help if needed.

UNC can and has been beaten this year.The game they lost they didn't look like the team last night.Maybe they will be over looking KY and have a flat game and the cats can play them close.UK is not going to win in ChapelHill nor is anyone else.It is kind of like playing Puke at Cameron Indoor,they get a little help if needed.

You hope :rolleyes:

Making an excuse before the game is being played....sad...very sad