Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Bills Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      0%
      0
    • Bills
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I see the Bengals are a six point dog in Buffalo. I guessed it would be -8 before I looked.

 

Anywho... is this the week the Bengals get their first win or will we be 0 - 3 after Sunday?

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really, really want to say the Bengals take this one. But, after last week's debacle...I'm not so sure.

Josh Allen is a really good quarterback, his last completion was awesome.

Bengals struggling on Offense but Defense is playing well.

I just simply cannot believe how bad and undisciplined this team is, it really is just UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Our game vs the Dolphins might be for the #1 pick, just UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Bengals had two straight personal fouls called and then too many men on the field for the extra point.

Buffalo 8 Cincinnati 0.

I just simply cannot believe how bad and undisciplined this team is, it really is just UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Our game vs the Dolphins might be for the #1 pick, just UNBELIEVEABLE!!

 

I seriously believe that it will be. I don’t think that there are any teams worse than them. It may be not quite as expected with how bad the Bengals have been, but I was looking at this as a rebuild season, more so after the season for the draft.

Josh Allen is a really good quarterback, his last completion was awesome.

 

Big fan of his. Lot of hype for this guy in Buffalo.

I’m watching this game at a Bills bar in Orlando. Pretty cool experience. Bills fans are phenomenal people. The Bengals suck.

Kick off return for a touchdown but wait, holding on Tate.

Big fan of his. Lot of hype for this guy in Buffalo.

 

There should be, I believe he has a strong upside.

I seriously believe that it will be. I don’t think that there are any teams worse than them.

 

They seriously could not win a game!!!

Kick return for a TD and ANOTHER penalty, just unreal.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Terms of service

I’m watching this game at a Bills bar in Orlando. Pretty cool experience. Bills fans are phenomenal people. The Bengals suck.

 

I went to Buffalo for a game once quite a while ago with a friend from there that I used to work with. The people from Buffalo seemed really cool.

Can’t even make 1 stinking first down!!

With the wind at our back!!!

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.