Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's 2019-20 Basketball Schedule

Featured Replies

2019-20 UK SCHEDULE

 

(Home games in all capital letters)

 

Oct. 11: BIG BLUE MADNESS, 7 p.m. (SEC Network)

Oct. 18: BLUE-WHITE SCRIMMAGE, 7 p.m. (SEC Network)

Oct. 27: x-GEORGETOWN COLLEGE, 5 p.m. (SEC Network)

Nov. 1: x-KENTUCKY STATE, 7 p.m. (SEC Network)

Nov. 5: 1-Michigan State, 9:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Nov. 8: EASTERN KENTUCKY

Nov. 12: EVANSVILLE

Nov. 18: 2-UTAH VALLEY

Nov. 22: 2-MOUNT ST. MARY’S

Nov. 24: 2-LAMAR

Nov. 29: 2-UAB

Dec. 7: FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON

Dec. 14: GEORGIA TECH

Dec. 18: 3-Utah, 11 p.m. (ESPN2)

Dec. 21: 4-Ohio State, 5:15 p.m. (CBS)

Dec. 28: LOUISVILLE, 3:45 p.m. (CBS)

Jan. 4: MISSOURI, 2 p.m. (SEC Network)

Jan. 7: At Georgia, 9 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Jan. 11: ALABAMA, Noon (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Jan. 15: At South Carolina, 6:30 p.m. (SEC Network)

Jan. 18: At Arkansas, 4 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Jan. 21: GEORGIA, 7 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or SEC Network)

Jan. 25: 5-At Texas Tech, TBA (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Jan. 29: VANDERBILT, 6:30 p.m. (SEC Network)

Feb. 1: At Auburn, 6 or 8 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Feb. 4: MISSISSIPPI STATE, 9 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Feb. 8: At Tennessee, 1 p.m. (CBS)

Feb. 11: At Vanderbilt, 7 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or SEC Network)

Feb. 15: MISSISSIPPI, 2 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Feb. 18: At LSU, 9 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Feb. 22: FLORIDA, 6 or 8 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Feb. 25: At Texas A&M, 7 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or SEC Network)

Feb. 29: AUBURN, 3:45 p.m. (CBS)

March 3: TENNESSEE, 9 p.m. (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

March 7: At Florida, 1 p.m. (CBS)

 

March 11-15: 6-SEC Tournament (SEC Network or ESPN)

1-Champions Classic at Madison Square Garden in New York; 2-BBN Showcase at Rupp Arena; 3-At T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas; 4-CBS Sports Classic at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas; 5-SEC-Big 12 Challenge; 6-At Bridgestone Arena in Nashville; x-Exhibition game.

  • Author

Not what I would call a murderer's row non-conference schedule, but it's not as awful as some are making it out to be.

 

That 11:00 pm EST game against Utah a week before Christmas sure stands out.

 

What do you think?

Not what I would call a murderer's row non-conference schedule, but it's not as awful as some are making it out to be.

 

That 11:00 pm EST game against Utah a week before Christmas sure stands out.

 

What do you think?

 

Yes, it's way past your bedtime.

Not what I would call a murderer's row non-conference schedule, but it's not as awful as some are making it out to be.

 

That 11:00 pm EST game against Utah a week before Christmas sure stands out.

 

What do you think?

 

I'm looking forward to that 11 pm game against Utah, we bought our tickets last week. Still waiting for the tickets against Ohio State to go on sale.

 

Michigan St is preseason number 1. Louisville and Texas Tech both top 10 teams plus Ohio State another top 25 team. Doesn't look like a terribly weak out of conference schedule to me.

I'm looking forward to that 11 pm game against Utah, we bought our tickets last week. Still waiting for the tickets against Ohio State to go on sale.

 

Michigan St is preseason number 1. Louisville and Texas Tech both top 10 teams plus Ohio State another top 25 team. Doesn't look like a terribly weak out of conference schedule to me.

 

I agree that the overall non-conference schedule is pretty strong. However the home portion of the non-conference schedule is very weak. I would not be happy if I were a season ticket holder.

I agree that the overall non-conference schedule is pretty strong. However the home portion of the non-conference schedule is very weak. I would not be happy if I were a season ticket holder.

 

I keep hearing this come up and I think it's pretty petty myself. UK has never, to my knowledge, been crowned non-conference at home champions based on their stellar wins over top tier teams at home. Point being UK plays for SEC championships and and NCAA championships each season, who they play at home really has little bearing on the outcome of those goals. Road games and neutral court games have much more bearing on how that plays out. Not to mention that if top teams are lucky they can get a home and home but more often than not we're seeing the best teams playing each other at neutral court big events.

I keep hearing this come up and I think it's pretty petty myself. UK has never, to my knowledge, been crowned non-conference at home champions based on their stellar wins over top tier teams at home. Point being UK plays for SEC championships and and NCAA championships each season, who they play at home really has little bearing on the outcome of those goals. Road games and neutral court games have much more bearing on how that plays out. Not to mention that if top teams are lucky they can get a home and home but more often than not we're seeing the best teams playing each other at neutral court big events.

 

What does any of that have to do with season ticket holders not being happy?

  • Author
I'm looking forward to that 11 pm game against Utah, we bought our tickets last week. Still waiting for the tickets against Ohio State to go on sale.

 

Michigan St is preseason number 1. Louisville and Texas Tech both top 10 teams plus Ohio State another top 25 team. Doesn't look like a terribly weak out of conference schedule to me.

 

I don't think it's terribly weak either, but I don't think it's particularly strong.

 

That trip to Vegas will be a nice Christmas present.

What does any of that have to do with season ticket holders not being happy?

 

I think it's a dumb reason to be mad. If they want to see them play better teams then travel with the team for the big events they play in every year.

I think it's a dumb reason to be mad. If they want to see them play better teams then travel with the team for the big events they play in every year.

 

Why buy season tickets if you have to travel to see them play anyone decent? I don’t disagree with why Cal schedules the way he does but if I were paying thousands of dollars for tickets I would want to see a couple decent teams.

Why buy season tickets if you have to travel to see them play anyone decent? I don’t disagree with why Cal schedules the way he does but if I were paying thousands of dollars for tickets I would want to see a couple decent teams.

 

They have Louisville and Georgia Tech at home. Last year they had Kansas at home as well but it's UK's turn to travel in that matchup this year against Texas Tech.

 

Can anyone else show me a traditional blue blood school with schedule that includes more "quality non conference opponents" coming to the blue bloods house to play?

They need a marquee home game in the years they play the Cards on the road. Maybe bring back the UNC home and home or maybe Kansas. I do think the Big 12 game is at home in years they play at UofL, so that's normally a solid OOC game at Rupp...just later in the year.

They need a marquee home game in the years they play the Cards on the road. Maybe bring back the UNC home and home or maybe Kansas. I do think the Big 12 game is at home in years they play at UofL, so that's normally a solid OOC game at Rupp...just later in the year.

 

Yes and this year they're playing Louisville at Rupp. You are correct.

I would absolutely love if Kentucky could get a home and home with Duke. Cal and Coach K need to make it happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.