Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League 2019 ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

Possum Trot WarHogs (0 pts) at Sunfish SubVet (10 pts)

Huggs Thuggs ** (0 pts) at Union Raiders (26 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (17 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (0 pts)

 

Latonia Thoroughbreds (23 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (0 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (17 pts) at Maysville Mud Hens (0 pts)

Boyle County Killa Bees (15 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (0 pts)

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish * (26 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (0 pts)

Los Pollos Hermanos * (0 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets * (6 pts)

Sawville GymShoes * (10 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (0 pts)

  • Replies 35
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really need to evaluate our defensive scoring this offseason.

  • Author
We really need to evaluate our defensive scoring this offseason.
I wouldn’t think that you would want them scoring more.
I wouldn’t think that you would want them scoring more.

 

Think it needs to be dialed back some.

Glad I don't play against Mahomes every week

  • Author
Glad I don't play against Mahomes every week
I'm sorry you ran up against a buzz saw today, but here's your breakdown, where could it be cut back:

7pts for giving up less than 200 yds offence

7pts for 7 QB sacks

8pts for 4 INTs

12pts for 2 TD's

20pts for holding a team to 0 points

 

If MIA had scored a FG or Safety the 20pts would have dropped to 7pts. I personally think the shutout is worth the 13 points and hope that I don't have to play a team whose DEF is playing MIA this year.

 

Just my opinion.

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

Final

Possum Trot WarHogs (118 pts) at Sunfish SubVet (106 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (132 pts) at Maysville Mud Hens (119 pts)

Sawville GymShoes * (111 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (113 pts)

 

Over

Huggs Thuggs ** (149 pts) at Union Raiders (126 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (111 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (87 pts)

Boyle County Killa Bees (102 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (113 pts)

 

Still Going

West Kentucky Rams (94 pts) at Delaware Destroyers (87 pts)

Florence Fighters * (114 pts) at Shelby Valley Night Hawks (81 pts)

Latonia Thoroughbreds (127 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (80 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish * (100 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (70 pts)

Los Pollos Hermanos * (135 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets * (92 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (124 pts) at West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (84 pts)

Desean Jackson laid an egg for me, and Mahomes did what he does pair that with a Calvin Ridley TD Sunday night and the Moonshiners beat the Mudhens.

Desean Jackson laid an egg for me, and Mahomes did what he does pair that with a Calvin Ridley TD Sunday night and the Moonshiners beat the Mudhens.

 

I had Jackson as well.

I had a 76 yard TD overturned to a 75.5 yard gain that cost me 6 points...I was sure that would cost me the game this week. I was fortunate to hold @Jim Schue off.

I had a 76 yard TD overturned to a 75.5 yard gain that cost me 6 points...I was sure that would cost me the game this week. I was fortunate to hold @Jim Schue off.

 

I'd feel a little more comfortable going into tonight if I got that 6 points too.

That Patirot defense was my down fall. Hard to overcome 50+ points from a defense

That Patirot defense was my down fall. Hard to overcome 50+ points from a defense

 

For real.

I think the War Hogs beat the SubVets for the first time since 2009 yesterday. Rare win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.