September 16, 20197 yr Author I think the War Hogs beat the SubVets for the first time since 2009 yesterday. Rare win.I think the SubVets went 0-2 yesterday for the first time ever in this league.
September 16, 20197 yr I had a 76 yard TD overturned to a 75.5 yard gain that cost me 6 points...I was sure that would cost me the game this week. I was fortunate to hold @Jim Schue off. Ugh. I can't catch a break.
September 17, 20197 yr Author Final Scores Possum Trot WarHogs (118 pts) at Sunfish SubVet (106 pts) West Kentucky Rams (94 pts) at Delaware Destroyers (108 pts) Huggs Thuggs ** (149 pts) at Union Raiders (126 pts) Florence Fighters * (130 pts) at Shelby Valley Night Hawks (106 pts) Auxier RiverRats * (119 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (87 pts) Latonia Thoroughbreds (127 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (108 pts) Big Creek Moonshiners (132 pts) at Maysville Mud Hens (119 pts) Boyle County Killa Bees (102 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (125 pts) Atwood Fighting' Amish * (100 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (99 pts) Los Pollos Hermanos * (135 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets * (111 pts) Sawville GymShoes * (111 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (113 pts) Richmond Outsiders * (171 pts) at West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (100 pts)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.