Hard Seltzer

MJAlltheWay24

I agree. Whiskey is my drink of choice as well, but some of us have more hair on our chest than others :lol2:

I like to think I'm an equal opportunist. Sure I drink beer & bourbon mostly, but sometimes I'll toss a cider or a Manhattan or vodka tonic in the mix. Or occasionally a Kentucky mule or hot toddy if it's cold out or if I have a sore throat. There's even a negroni, gin & tonic, last word, or Bronx that gets added in every once in a while. Hard seltzers get included in now sometimes as well.

How many different types of non-alcoholic beverages do you drink? .....or do you just basically stick to one? :bunny:

How many different types of non-alcoholic beverages do you drink? .....or do you just basically stick to one? :bunny:

Whiskey, bourbon, or beer. That's it.

I'll have a Jack/Woodford and Coke or a Mule, but that's about the extent of my cocktail selection. Maybe a margarita.

I like to think I'm an equal opportunist. Sure I drink beer & bourbon mostly, but sometimes I'll toss a cider or a Manhattan or vodka tonic in the mix. Or occasionally a Kentucky mule or hot toddy if it's cold out or if I have a sore throat. There's even a negroni, gin & tonic, last word, or Bronx that gets added in every once in a while. Hard seltzers get included in now sometimes as well.

I’m like just like you. I’ll drink anything. It depends on the situation. If its just taking the edge off after work or with dinner then probably wine. If it’s a tailgate then beer maybe a seltzer if that’s the mood of the group. Nice restaurant it’s usually the best bourbon I can afford on the menu. If I’m going out to a bar, Kentucky Mules or Jack and Cokes all night. But definitely don’t limit myself at all when it comes to what I’m drinking. If I was forced to drink only one type of alcohol the rest of my life, it would be bourbon without hesitation. I’m also a big Tequilla guy.