Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Grandfather passed away today.

Featured Replies

After 89 good years, my grandfather, Enise Serhal, did what we were all made to do. He was a good man. He loved his family and loved being Lebanese. He taught me to love being Lebanese. Good-bye by Jido, "wadaeaan"

I am sorry to hear it PP1, rest in peace Enise.

My condolences. RIP Elise.

Condolences to you and your family from Dog house.

Oh man, I don't know how I missed this until just now, but I'm really sorry to hear it, @PP1. 89 years is a good, long run of things. It doesn't necessarily make it hurt less, but I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.