Congrats John Cole

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great season for Cole and the rest of the Jumpers.... Question: Who is going to be the QB throwing to Cole next year??

That is a question mark right now. There are a few people that could step up. Deaton's shoes will be hard to fill but I'm sure someone will rise to the challenge.

I will definitely try very hard to see this kid play a game next season. Sounds like a special talent. Is he getting any looks from colleges yet?

Yes, he is getting looks from a lot of D1 schools. Nobody has offered yet but they have shown some interest. Seeing how he is just a junior I'm sure he'll be getting offers this off season. He will definitely play D1 football. No doubt in my mind.

Congrats John, This kid has the BEST Hands I have ever seen on a High Schooler. He always seemed to make the tough catches look easy. Hats off also to Ross Deaton who made all of those throws. Great season Briar Jumpers we are all proud of you!!!!

Do you remember a kid by the name of Allen Sexton? Three-time All-State at the same position. Had the best hands of anyone I've ever seen, including Cole.

Cole had a great season and is destined to make an impact next year and the years to come. What's it look like for next year?

6 foot tall, 4.4 speed

I'm not sure he's 6 ft and I doubt he has 4.4 speed, but none the less he is incredibly fast. He is an outstanding wide receiver and should put up solid numbers again next year. Also, don't forget that John Cole is also one of the best baseball players returning this year in the 12th Region.

I'm not sure he's 6 ft and I doubt he has 4.4 speed, but none the less he is incredibly fast. He is an outstanding wide receiver and should put up solid numbers again next year. Also, don't forget that John Cole is also one of the best baseball players returning this year in the 12th Region.

I'm not certain on his measurements but I know that he recorded a 4.4 at the Notre Dame camp this summer. He seems faster to me than Norman and Newell were last year.

p.s. The Cats Pause also had him as the 9th ranked basketball player in the region. Definitely an incedible all around athlete.

I'm not certain on his measurements but I know that he recorded a 4.4 at the Notre Dame camp this summer. He seems faster to me than Norman and Newell were last year.

p.s. The Cats Pause also had him as the 9th ranked basketball player in the region. Definitely an incedible all around athlete.

Norman and Newell were both 4.6 speed kids so yes he is faster. John is 6 foot, 165 lbs. and still has time to grow. The other guys in his family are a little taller so he'll probably gain a couple of inches.

He is probably about 5'10" to 5'11" and about a 4.5 in the 40. But this kid has so many other things that make him even better.

He plays smart.

He plays hard.

He has GREAT hands.

He runs great routes.

He adjusts to his QB when he is on the run

He gets open.

He is one of the best HS recievers I have seen and his numbers are an indicator of how good he really is! Congrats on the record young man! Everybody knew who Deaton was going to throw to and they still couldn't stop him.

Yes, he is getting looks from a lot of D1 schools. Nobody has offered yet but they have shown some interest. Seeing how he is just a junior I'm sure he'll be getting offers this off season. He will definitely play D1 football. No doubt in my mind.

What are some of those schools?