Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Basketball Las Vegas Trip

Featured Replies

UK travels to Sin City to play Utah December 18th and then Ohio State December 21st. We just booked our flight and hotel last night. Still waiting for game tickets to go on sale. Anyone else thinking about making the trip?

 

Also this will be my first time in Vegas, hoping to check out the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam.

Grand Canyon is a decent drive away from Vegas but definitely worth it if you've never been before.

Hoover Dam is really cool. You will enjoy it.

Hoover Dam is really cool. You will enjoy it.

 

"Welcome everyone. I am your dam guide, Arnie. Now I'm about to take you through a fully funtional power plant, so please, no one wander off the dam tour and please take all the dam pictures you want."

  • Author

I'm looking forward to it. Biggest concern now is just securing tickets for the two games. It said Monday on T-Mobile arena's website that tickets would go on sale the morning of October 11th. I checked back yesterday for no reason and they had the super expensive tickets already on sale for the CBS Sports Classic. They were priced between $750 and $930 a ticket but nothing else was on sale.

 

Needless to say I'm going to be checking that website frequently between now and October 11th.

UK travels to Sin City to play Utah December 18th and then Ohio State December 21st. We just booked our flight and hotel last night. Still waiting for game tickets to go on sale. Anyone else thinking about making the trip?

 

Also this will be my first time in Vegas, hoping to check out the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam.

Grand Canyon closes for the winter. Not sure exactly when that might be. Good luck.

I'm looking forward to it. Biggest concern now is just securing tickets for the two games. It said Monday on T-Mobile arena's website that tickets would go on sale the morning of October 11th. I checked back yesterday for no reason and they had the super expensive tickets already on sale for the CBS Sports Classic. They were priced between $750 and $930 a ticket but nothing else was on sale.

 

Needless to say I'm going to be checking that website frequently between now and October 11th.

 

We went to the North Carolina game a couple years ago.

 

Best I can remember, lower level tickets were around $150 a seat. We actually got our tickets through a UNC site because they released theirs before UK did.

 

You’ll have a great time. The arena will be 75%+ UK fans.

Where are you staying ?

 

T-Mobile is kind of on the upper end of the strip. We stayed at the flamingo, closer to the middle of the strip. New York New York would be your closest option to the arena I believe.

As for tickets, keep an eye on uk athletics website.

  • Author
Where are you staying ?

 

T-Mobile is kind of on the upper end of the strip. We stayed at the flamingo, closer to the middle of the strip. New York New York would be your closest option to the arena I believe.

 

We are staying at New York New York. This will be my first trip to Vegas so I will certainly try to check it all out but we wouldn't be going if it weren't for UK playing twice that week.

 

As for tickets I wouldn't mind splurging a little for lower level tickets since we are flying out for that reason. I figure tickets to the Wednesday game against Utah will be a bit cheaper with it being one game instead of the two like CBS Sports Classic is.

  • Author

Boarding our flight to Vegas now. Looking forward to a good time in Vegas. Checking out Death Valley today just because it's relatively close out there.

Boarding our flight to Vegas now. Looking forward to a good time in Vegas. Checking out Death Valley today just because it's relatively close out there.

 

Hope you guys have a blast and get to see two winners!

We are staying at New York New York. This will be my first trip to Vegas so I will certainly try to check it all out but we wouldn't be going if it weren't for UK playing twice that week.

 

As for tickets I wouldn't mind splurging a little for lower level tickets since we are flying out for that reason. I figure tickets to the Wednesday game against Utah will be a bit cheaper with it being one game instead of the two like CBS Sports Classic is.

 

T-Mobile is right behind New York New York. This is the lower end of the strip. Enjoy. Hopefully, Cal won't let Holtmann from Ohio St. outcoach him Saturday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.